N.QLD Podiatry Collaboration Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
N.QLD Podiatry Collaboration Group

This is a forum for Northern Queensland Podiatrists by Northern Queensland Podiatrists.

1) Welcome

Admin
    Admin

1) Welcome Empty 1) Welcome

Post by Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:02 am

Firstly, I want to welcome you to the Northern Queensland Podiatry Collaboration Group (NQPCG).

The drive behind the group is that without a doubt; our region has a good collection of skilled, intelligent and dedicated Podiatrists.
    The down side is that we work for various fragmented organisations, in different areas, with different people; and with the exception of us occasionally passing our colleagues at work there can be little opportunity to discuss, debate, and share with others.

Many of us live a large distance apart, and spend a good portion of our week away from home travelling to and from outreach sites, so on-line discussion is one of the only ways we can regularly interact with other Podiatrists to pose thoughts, ideas and feelings; hence the creation of this forum.  Yes other forums exist for Podiatrists, and yes they could offer something, but most people (especially from overseas) wouldn't really understand the situation/environment we work in - I hope this forum can help to fill that gap.

My idea is that this is a safe place where Queensland Podiatrists can talk, agree, disagree, and debate, in an open, honest (and where appropriate) evidence based environment.  The range can be whatever you want it to be, and the forum will grow and shape as you contribute to it.
    My dream is that the forum will take off and become a hub of great resources, shared knowledge, variable experience and expertise specific to Northern Queensland.  

Who knows, one day we might even meet up at some conference or other, and put faces to names.

Admin

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 am